All Work 2008 & Before. All Work 2008 & Before.

Cooool.

For a collection of random test/sketch animations, I'd say it was very enjoyable and I'm giving it a 4/5. You're obviously very talented and have an amazing grip on perspective and movement, a finished story product would easily get a 5/5 from me.

Copy pasta is delicious. :3

Jae responds:

Haha -- I'm hppy for the review Zom-b. I'll try to focus more on my perspectives. It's a nice point to portray

Metal Gear Awesome 2 Metal Gear Awesome 2

The way animation should be.

You know, rarely do animations on Newgrounds actually make me laugh. Sure, plenty of them make me smile and perhaps even chuckle, but very few actually have me in tears, laughing out loud at my monitor. The Awesome series are those few.

Thank you, Egoraptor for making us all laugh, and continuing to give us all incredibly quotable, hilarious movies. I'd love to see more.

[STAIN] [STAIN]

Shits out a grenade, then eats it.

lol, win.

I saw our MSN convo in there.

The Last Stand. The Last Stand.

Wow.

This is the best flash game i've ever played. The weapon choice, the flawless coding, the impressive collection of random zombies! I could go on, but my point is, this deserves awards. Excellent work :D

Surface Scanner Surface Scanner

Genre Defining

Yeah, I like this. It's almost trance, but a little too heavy to be labelled as being so. If I was forced to put it in a genre, it would have to be acid-funk-trip-hop. House mix.

The ending beat me to death with bass too. Nice. Cool.

WAR-BASTARD responds:

I think that sounds like an appropriate sub-genre to put into the horde of other electronic sub-genres out there. You heard it here first people. Acid-funk-trip-hop. House mix. Makes it's debut.

Oscillator Omnipotence Oscillator Omnipotence

Survival Scrolls

Oh, yes. You already know that I love the track and there's nothing for me to really criticise. All the levels are balanced nicely and no instrument is too quiet or overwhelming.

It's a professional sounding piece that I'd expect to hear on a Drum and Bass radio station, one that would be remembered for it's use of funny voice samples, pitched down with the creepy echo.

So yeah, good stuff. Looking forward to more like this.

ReZTeR responds:

:] Thanks a lot my mayyyyn. I'm glad things are beginning to take shape, I've been paying attention to my levels and all that recently.

Unatco Dnb (gppbs) Unatco Dnb (gppbs)

What a shame.

At first I was like, this is lemon-lime.
But then I realised it was oh-range.

Basically what I'm saying is, it's proper good. The UNATCO theme is one of my favourite tunes from Deus Ex and now I have it in a drummy, bassy form. What a shame.

I mean, awesome.

WAR-BASTARD responds:

Lol :3 me too. To basically all of what you said :)