Surface Scanner Surface Scanner

Genre Defining

Yeah, I like this. It's almost trance, but a little too heavy to be labelled as being so. If I was forced to put it in a genre, it would have to be acid-funk-trip-hop. House mix.

The ending beat me to death with bass too. Nice. Cool.

WAR-BASTARD responds:

I think that sounds like an appropriate sub-genre to put into the horde of other electronic sub-genres out there. You heard it here first people. Acid-funk-trip-hop. House mix. Makes it's debut.

Oscillator Omnipotence Oscillator Omnipotence

Survival Scrolls

Oh, yes. You already know that I love the track and there's nothing for me to really criticise. All the levels are balanced nicely and no instrument is too quiet or overwhelming.

It's a professional sounding piece that I'd expect to hear on a Drum and Bass radio station, one that would be remembered for it's use of funny voice samples, pitched down with the creepy echo.

So yeah, good stuff. Looking forward to more like this.

ReZTeR responds:

:] Thanks a lot my mayyyyn. I'm glad things are beginning to take shape, I've been paying attention to my levels and all that recently.

Unatco Dnb (gppbs) Unatco Dnb (gppbs)

What a shame.

At first I was like, this is lemon-lime.
But then I realised it was oh-range.

Basically what I'm saying is, it's proper good. The UNATCO theme is one of my favourite tunes from Deus Ex and now I have it in a drummy, bassy form. What a shame.

I mean, awesome.

WAR-BASTARD responds:

Lol :3 me too. To basically all of what you said :)

DeserterMissileSubmarineorama DeserterMissileSubmarineorama

Bonar

I especially liked the way the blips were bleepy and the drums were fast and drummy.

WAR-BASTARD responds:

Yea dude! That's what I was aiming for with the bleeps and drums:D:D

Enter Skidrow Enter Skidrow

Front page :D

Aw yeah. Beer Basted Oranges on the front page boooooi!

WAR-BASTARD responds:

Phaaaaaaaat, I bet half the people who listen to it don't know I made the tune lol. I'm still happy it's getting recognition though :D:D:D

Beer Basted Oranges Beer Basted Oranges

GPPBS

Grats on the front page Gaff / WAR-BASTARD. Thought I was seeing things at first, heh.

Scribbler responds:

Well thanks.

Transient Expanse Transient Expanse

Unreal

Love it. Reminds me of Foregone Destruction from Unreal Tournament for the most part, but it still maintains it's originality. I love the break down at 01:25, keep it coming!