All Work 2008 & Before. All Work 2008 & Before.

Cooool.

For a collection of random test/sketch animations, I'd say it was very enjoyable and I'm giving it a 4/5. You're obviously very talented and have an amazing grip on perspective and movement, a finished story product would easily get a 5/5 from me.

Copy pasta is delicious. :3

Jae responds:

Haha -- I'm hppy for the review Zom-b. I'll try to focus more on my perspectives. It's a nice point to portray

Metal Gear Awesome 2 Metal Gear Awesome 2

The way animation should be.

You know, rarely do animations on Newgrounds actually make me laugh. Sure, plenty of them make me smile and perhaps even chuckle, but very few actually have me in tears, laughing out loud at my monitor. The Awesome series are those few.

Thank you, Egoraptor for making us all laugh, and continuing to give us all incredibly quotable, hilarious movies. I'd love to see more.

[STAIN] [STAIN]

Shits out a grenade, then eats it.

lol, win.

I saw our MSN convo in there.

These Are The Boring Bits These Are The Boring Bits

Hmm

Nice animation, nice voice acting, but there didn't seem to be a point, no purpose other than pouring your thoughts and memories into flash.

Awesome Compilation Vol 4 Awesome Compilation Vol 4

Very Yes

The PSP Easter Egg is the greatest thing in this compilation. Win.

Wonchop Demo Reel 07 Wonchop Demo Reel 07

Not bad.

Average work, to be blunt. You seem to think you're better than you are, no offence. People enjoy your work, so fair enough. The overkill of tweening just doesn't do it for me though.

This Is What You Want! This Is What You Want!

Do Want.

Knee Deep in Death Knee Deep in Death

one-line summary

Looks very, very traced. It's been said before, but it's just like watching a 28 days/weeks later trailer, could be better.

Awesome the Hedgehog Awesome the Hedgehog

Uncredible

Aaah christ, this and MGA are constantly quoted on our Ventrilo server, and now this will be too, it's fucking hilarious. ffffffffffffffffffuck. <3

Bird Skipper (Part 1) Bird Skipper (Part 1)

Ryan &gt; World

Jesus Khatam you're such a farkin great animator, i love everything you've made and hope to see much more too.. <3